Terms & Privacy
CONTRACT TO USE THE PLAN (GB) LIMITED WEBSITE
1. This website is owned and operated by Plan (GB) Limited (Plan Car Leasing), whose principal place of business is at, 1st & 2nd Floor, 78 High Street, Epping, Essex, CM16 4AE, and it provides this site to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully - if you use our site you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and thereby have entered into a legally binding contract. The terms and conditions stated need to be read in conjunction with the order you accept from us. Please leave this site if you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions.
3. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time which will take effect from the date when the changes are posted on this website. Your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions. Please remember that throughout these terms and conditions when we mention "we", "us" or "our", we mean Plan (GB) Limited. When we refer to "you" we mean the user of our website.
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions the expression "Website Information" means the images, applets, scripts, text and graphics operating in or which form part of this website.
2. All intellectual property rights in the Website Information, in the selection and arrangement of the Website Information, in the design of this website and in all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material operating in or forming part of this website are owned by Plan (GB) Limited, or its content and technology providers except in so far as individually stated or acknowledged by us on particular material or items.
3. Without affecting our own or any third party intellectual property rights, you are not permitted to copy, alter or reproduce any of the content of this site without our prior consent.
4. You may view Website Information in a web browser for private use only. Copying Website Information into a computer cache or storage device for private on or off-line use is also permitted. You may not make a copy of the Website Information or any part of it for any other purpose without out prior written consent, which may be granted at our sole discretion.
5. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on this website constitutes a licence to use or copy the Website Information.
1. The vehicle specifications displayed on the website are supplied by the vehicle manufacturers to CAP & Cars & Driving and formatted for our use. Whilst every effort is made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the data, the information should only be used as a guide and no decision should be made to purchase, hire or lease a specific vehicle without verification of the latest data from either the manufacturer or franchised dealer. For the avoidance of any doubt Plan (GB) Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage arising, in contact, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on the Website, nor products or services provided by third parties (whether individuals or corporations) featured on the site.
2. Upon entering into a contract agreement, you are responsible for the running of the Vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. This includes keeping the Vehicle properly serviced in accordance with the manufacturers recommended service schedule by an agent approved by the finance company.
3. All images on the website are for illustration purposes only.
4. We reserve the right to make any changes to the Website Information without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
5. For pre-registered vehicles sold with the balance of the manufacturers warranty, an MOT will be required (at customers cost) 3 years from published taxation point, in line with UK law. If a vehicle is pre-registered, you will be entitled to the balance of the manufacturer’s warranty and roadside assistance cover. In the event that the warranty expires within the contract hire period, you will be liable for any repairs or breakdown costs, unless a maintenance package is purchased as part of the contract, in which case repair costs may be covered subject to the maintenance terms and conditions.
6. This website, like any other, is susceptible to cyber-squatting and vandalism. We do not accept any responsibility for, or liability in respect of, any information which appears on this website as a result of such actions.
1. Prices quoted for personal leasing include VAT.
2. Prices quoted for business leasing exclude VAT.
3. Should the VAT rate change between the placing of the order and the supply of the vehicle, payments will be adjusted accordingly.
4. Unless stated to the contrary advertised prices include; Delivery by the dealer to your chosen UK mainland destination, however Plan Car Leasing reserves the right to pass on any additional costs associated with delivery on certain vehicle offers. You will be advised of any additional charges prior to the order being processed by us. If they are unacceptable, you will be entitled to choose an alternative vehicle or cancel your order with a full refund,
ii. Number plates,
iii. Road Fund Licence for the term (if applicable), and
iv. Vehicle Registration Charge.
5. Plan Car Leasing reserves the right to change the price of the vehicle, either before or after an order is placed. If the price of a vehicle is changed after an order is placed Plan Car Leasing shall notify you of the change and you have the right to withdraw your order if the change is not acceptable.
6. Prices quoted may vary depending up on vehicle colour. This is a result of different residual values set by the finance company or may depend upon stock availability.
7. Prices on the web site are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by Plan (GB) Limited which is capable of acceptance by you.
8. Prior to processing your order a processing fee will be required. The amount required will be stated on your order form prior to acceptance by you.
9. Prior to ordering your vehicle a deposit may be required. Subsequent cancellation may result in the loss of any monies paid subject to the discretion of Plan (GB) Limited.
10. Credit card payments incur an additional 1.95% surcharge.
1. An order of a vehicle from the Plan (GB) Limited’s website is an expression of interest by you to obtain the vehicle ordered at a price similar to that advertised.
2. An order does not create a contract between you and Plan (GB) Limited, ’Plan Car Leasing’ to purchase, hire or lease a vehicle. For there to be a contract between you and Plan Car Leasing to purchase, hire or lease a vehicle, Plan Car Leasing must locate a vehicle matching the specification you require, at a price agreed between you and Plan Car Leasing. You must enter into a finance agreement with a finance company. For the avoidance of any doubt, there is no contract to purchase, hire or lease a vehicle between you and Plan Car Leasing until the finance agreement is signed by you and the finance company and it becomes executed/operational.
3. We may introduce you to our carefully selected panel of finance providers who may then pay us for the introduction. We will not refer you outside of this panel.
4. Following an accepted order, we will carry out a credit check on you as part of your application process. If you are applying on behalf of a limited company, you are confirming you have authority to authorise a credit search in the name of the Company and each Director.
5. If the vehicle you have ordered is not available, Plan Car Leasing will contact you by email or telephone to provide possible alternatives. If the alternative is not acceptable by you, Plan Car Leasing will cancel your order and refund any monies paid. If the vehicle is available Plan Car Leasing will confirm an estimated delivery time. Please note that any dates provided is intended as a guide only and should this date change, we will notify you once we have the information available.
1. Upon receipt of a correctly completed and signed finance agreement; payment of any deposit, and if applicable payment of any balance of monies Plan Car Leasing will arrange delivery of the vehicle to your chosen destination.
2. Please note that the monthly rental/lease price includes the cost of driving the vehicle to your specified address, provided your address is situated on the UK mainland. Certain delivery locations may incur an additional delivery charge; and we reserve the right to recover this charge from you. However, we will advise you if there is an additional delivery charge prior to you completing the finance documentation. If you require Vehicle Transported Delivery (the vehicle is delivered on a trailer/transporter) this can be arranged but an additional charge will be made, please ask your Leasing Consultant for further details.
3. Information on "lead times" are estimates only and do not constitute an obligation to supply the vehicle in the time specified. Delivery dates are subject to change by the manufacturer, and Plan (GB) Limited has no control or influence over manufacturer lead times and will not accept any responsibility for any losses or inconvenience caused because of a delay by the manufacturer.
4. Please note that the statutory cooling off period observed by finance companies applies to all vehicles, and vehicles will not be delivered until the ’cooling off’ period has expired.
5. Local registration of vehicles is not possible.
6. Proof of insurance is required before delivery can take place. Please note that the hirer obtaining finance must be the main policy holder or a named driver on the insurance certificate.
1. The excess mileage charge as set out on your order is valid for up to 100% of the annual mileage allowance. Any additional mileage in excess of 100% of the allowance may be subject to a higher rate. This will be recorded on your finance agreement/lease contract if applicable.
1. All non-dealer fit accessories are potentially available; however Plan (GB) limited will be required to investigate the availability of the required options prior to providing an estimated delivery date.
2. Plan Car Leasing reserve the right to refuse installation of an accessory or to offer an alternative if in the sole opinion of Plan Car Leasing the product is not suitable for installation on the specified vehicle.
3. Plan Car Leasing reserves the right to remove accessories from the order and offer a full refund of any specified accessories which are removed, if it is discovered that the goods are unavailable and/or in the sole opinion of Plan (GB) Limited are unsuitable for fitting to the vehicle. Please note that the removal/non fitment of non-dealer fitted accessories does not entitle you to cancel any finance or lease agreement you have already entered into.
Free Offers / Special Offers
1. The ’Free Offer’ or ’Special Offer’ banners refer to a promotional gift that is offered at no extra cost to the customer when they fulfil an order with Plan Car Leasing.
2. The promotional gifts are offered on selected vehicles only are subject to purchase. The promotional gift will be dispatched after customer has taken delivery of the car.
3. In the event of a promotional gift becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and equal or greater value will be supplied.
4. The promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
5. Plan (GB) Limited reserves the right to withdraw or amend any ’Free Offers’ or ’Special Offers’ at any time.
1. Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
2. Plan Car Leasing is committed to customer service. If you are dissatisfied with our service, we will endeavour to resolve any issues in a fair and effective manner.
3. For a copy of our customer complaints procedure or if you have any feedback regarding our service you should email email@example.com. We are committed to acknowledging your feedback within 3 working days of receipt and undertaking all reasonable efforts to resolving it promptly under the circumstances. We will provide you with a timescale for resolving the dispute and keep you regularly updated with its progress. We would seek to resolve any complaint or concern you may have in the first instance if we are unable to then you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
4. Plan Car Leasing is a broker member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association.
5. Plan Car Leasing is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
6. Plan Car Leasing is licenced as a credit broker under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our IP Reference Number (formally known as OFT Licence Number) is 639282.
7. Plan (GB) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Company Reg: 4410376. Address: Plan (Head Office), 1st & 2nd Floor, 78 High Street, Epping, Essex, CM16 4AE. VAT: 801 840 52. CCL No: 655621/1. DPL No: Z8186498
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Information regarding your personal date we hold
You agree that we may use and update this centrally held information:
· to provide you with services
· and to update our records about you
We may also use your information for research and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services.
At your request and upon payment of a fee, currently £10, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information that you are entitled to receive that we hold about you.
The information we hold about you is confidential. We will only disclose it outside of the business when:
· you have given us your consent
· in order to obtain professional advice
· we or others need to investigate or prevent crime (e.g. to fraud prevention agencies)
· the law permits or requires it
· or any regulatory or governmental body requests or requires it, even without your consent
· or there is a duty to the public to reveal the information.
The information collected by cookies enables us to understand the use of our site, including the number of visitors we have, the pages viewed per session, time exposed to particular pages etc. This in turn helps us to provide you with a better experience, since we can evaluate the level of interest in the content of our website and tailor it accordingly.
We will not attempt to personally identify you from your IP address unless required to as a matter of law or regulation or in order to protect our, or our other customers’, rights. Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
Cookies are used to store small amounts of information on your computer, which allows certain information from your web browser to be collected.
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other electronic communications with you for training purposes, so that we can check any instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service.
We will monitor network traffic from time to time for the purposes of backup and problem solving and in order to ensure that you are not misusing any of the services provided to you.
Protecting your privacy
To the extent that sensitive personal data is processed about you, we will employ appropriate security measures given the nature of that data. However, you recognise that your use of the Internet and our website is entirely at your own risk.
We have tried to create a secure and reliable website for our users. However, we have no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet.
We may need to provide some of your personal information to third parties that we use for the purposes of delivering specific services to you (e.g. customer support, or a transport company if you have asked us to deliver a vehicle to you).
Our website may provide links and banner advertisements to third party sites. Please note that we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. Since we do not control those websites, you are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the privacy policies of these third party sites.
If you feel your privacy has been breached by us, then please write to:
Plan (GB) Ltd
1st & 2nd Floor,
78 High Street,
You must not use any computers, computer equipment, network resources or any services provided by us for any illegal purpose, or for accessing, receiving or transmitting any material deemed illegal, indecent, offensive or otherwise unacceptable under UK law.
All passwords and usernames allocated to you must be kept secret and must not be disclosed to anyone without our prior written authorisation.
You must not use any false identity in email or other network communications.
You must not attempt or participate in the unauthorised entry or viewing of another user’s account or into another system.