Toyota Aygo Hatchback
1.0 VVT-i X-Trend 5dr x-shift
from £160.14pm inc VAT
from £133.45pm exc VAT
Seat Leon Hatchback
1.5 TSI EVO SE [EZ] 5dr
from £178.28pm inc VAT
from £148.57pm exc VAT
Fiat 500c Convertible
1.2 Sport 2dr Dualogic
from £179.16pm inc VAT
from £149.30pm exc VAT
Vauxhall Corsa Hatchback
1.4 Griffin 5dr
from £179.30pm inc VAT
from £149.42pm exc VAT
Smart Fortwo Coupe
60kW EQ Prime Premium Plus 2dr Auto 17.6kWh 22kWch
from £179.36pm inc VAT
from £149.47pm exc VAT
Toyota Yaris Hatchback
1.0  VVT-i Active 5dr
from £161.16pm inc VAT
from £134.30pm exc VAT
Hyundai I10 Hatchback
1.2 MPi Premium 5dr
from £179.58pm inc VAT
from £149.65pm exc VAT
Hyundai I30 Hatchback
1.0T GDI S 5dr
from £179.71pm inc VAT
from £149.76pm exc VAT
Ford Ka+ Hatchback
1.2 Zetec 5dr
from £179.87pm inc VAT
from £149.89pm exc VAT
Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback Special Editions
1.2 First Edition 5dr
from £177.34pm inc VAT
from £134.67pm exc VAT
Business & Personal Car Leasing with Plan
If you have never leased a car before you may have some questions. Read on below to find out more as we aim to answer those for you. Leasing is the best way to avoid losing money on your new car. Although it might be a bit confusing, how it all works is really simple.
When you take out a contract it's for a fixed term. Usually, 2, 3 or 4 years. The car will be yours for the whole term of the contract - But you will not own it. During the agreed term you will pay monthly (fixed) payments. Once your lease agreement ends you give the car back. You're then able to get another vehicle.
SO HOW ARE PRICES WORKED OUT?
1. One of our funders will work out the residual value (the value after the contract).
2. They work out the value by the amount of set miles you can drive per year.
3. They deduct the future value of the car from the retail price (RRP).
4. You pay the difference in the form of monthly payments.
SO WHY LEASE AND NOT BUY?
1. Buying a car is one of the worst investments you will make. When you drive a car away from the dealership it loses value. It will then lose value the more miles you drive. During the first 3 years most vehicles lose between 40-60% of their value. You will not have to worry about this if you lease your next car.
2. Leasing will give you the option of driving a brand new car every 2, 3 or 4 years. This means you can have the latest and best technology all the time.
3. If you're someone who likes to budget our fixed monthly payments are perfect for you. Your agreement will have zero interest and be fixed for the whole term. So no surprise extra payments to deal with.
4. Do away of the hassle selling your car. Because you do not own it you don't have to worry about selling it. That means no more second hand dealers or Auto Trader adverts.
5. You may be able to afford a luxury car. Big brands such as BMW, Audi and Mercedes may be an option for you. Because premium badge motors lose value at a slower rate you can find some really cheap lease deals. This means you may be able to drive a better car than you would have bought outright.
6. It's cheaper than getting a loan, so you will keep more money in your pocket / bank. You will only have to pay 3-9 monthly payments upfront.
7. If you buy a car it will more than likely be out of warranty. This means you will have to pay for all repairs. When leasing a car you will get full warranty. It covers you to drive up to 60K miles or for 3 years (whichever is first). It's great to know your gearbox, electrics and steering are all covered for repairs.
Q: Will I be able to take out third party insurance?
A: No. Because you do not own the car you will need fully comp insurance.
Q: Can you get car leasing with insurance included?
A: Yes. We actually have some really good deals with insurance. Contact us for more details.
Q: Will I legally own the car?
A: No. You will never own it. The car will be yours to use but will never be yours to own.
Q: Are there any limits or policies?
A: Yes. As well as the set amount of miles you can drive per year, there's a fair wear and tear policy. For more details, please contact us.
Q: Can I buy after the contract ends?
A: Not with contract hire, but you can with another form of car finance: PCP. If you would like to find out more, email us.
Q: Can I exit my contract early?
A: Yes, but be aware it can cost quite a bit. If you need advice on this, contact us.